Cemented as one of Brisbane’s best Italian restaurants, Il Posto holds family ties to Melbourne’s elite ecco da nicolini, D.O.C. Pizza & Mozzarella Bar and ‘+39’ Pizzeria. Created by Tony D’Alessandro, the family owned restaurant is set in the heart of Paddington, offering an urban dining experience that draws on their traditional Italian heritage and gives it a contemporary twist. With open-air dining overlooking bustling Latrobe Terrace and an inviting indoor space, Il Posto is ‘the place’ to go for hand crafted pizzas, homestyle Italian cooking and a relaxed atmosphere.
Having helped to pioneer the artisan pizza movement in Brisbane, Il Posto places high importance on using only high quality and locally sourced ingredients, including organic, grass fed beef and organic flour. Simple, elegant dishes inspired by regional Italy are created using house made cheeses and pastas, complemented by stellar Australian and international beers and wines. "All our food takes time to prepare as we only use the freshest ingredients in all our dishes." Owner, Tony D'Alessandro
good to know
- Il Posto takes bookings
- Il Posto is not BYO.
- Takeaway is available for all Pasta, Pizzeria & Contorni dishes.
- For large groups, a set menu can be created. Please contact us to discuss.
- Free Car parking is available off-street or under Paddington Central Shopping Centre.
- A surcharge applies on public holidays.
- Il Posto is open for lunch (12pm to 4pm, Wednesday-Sunday) and for dinner (5.30pm to late), 7 days a week.
- If you have any questions, please call us on (07) 3367 3111.